Penguin Watch Talk

Back button issues

• yshish by yshish moderator, translator

Hi. If you have any problems using the 'back' button, this is a discussion thread for you.

I got one as well. I had stated to mark penguins and after a while I realized, that they were too blurry to be counted, so I clicked on the 'back' button which brought me back to the question 'Are there any penguins or other animals in this image?' as I wanted, so I clicked on the 'I can't tell' button. Then I clicked on the marks I made in the image before clicking on the back button. And then it happened. I noticed that I got stuck in the image. No buttons visible except the 'back' one, which can't be used any more. And I can't even mark penguins or finish the image anyhow.

here is a screenshot

As you can see, I can't even discuss the image.

I think this should be fixed:]

Posted

• BellisP by BellisP

yes i noticed this too and also got stuck. it was because i had tried yes first so i could use the magnifier to check if something was rock or penguin (it was rock!)
    on a slightly different note, from what you say above are you suggesting that if some areas of the image are blurry and uncountable then it is better not to count any of the birds?

Posted