Penguin Watch Talk

The dreaded "temporarily out of data" is back!

• Shiphrah by Shiphrah

I classified a few this morning, but for several hours have been getting that "out of data" message whenever I try to classify, tho I surely haven't classified all the new data! Is this some kind of a glitch? Any way for me to get back in the game, other than enviously reading comments by others?

(please excuse the preceding broken stub. If you click the wrong place while entering a new discussion - easy to do on an iPad - there seems no way to fix it.)

Posted

• yshish by yshish moderator, translator in response to Shiphrah's comment.

Hi @Shiphrah

Here is an answer to your questions: http://talk.penguinwatch.org/#/boards/BPZ0000002/discussions/DPZ0000cnx?page=2&comment_id=554fbd38a77a1b457600512d

You haven't classified all the new data, but the other have:) so we're currently waiting for 180.000 new images which have been put in on Thursday and should have been available very soon!

Please, don't give it up, we need your help! 😃 In the meantime, you can go to classify some Plankton or try any other Zooniverse project.

Thanks for your patience,

Zuzi

Posted

• Shiphrah by Shiphrah

Thanks @yshish for answering me. I had missed the other discussions and am sorry to have taken up your time. Would there be any way for Zooniverse to set up some kind of announce spot pinned at the top of TALK for things like this, of important general interest? It'd save you moderators a lot of time answering the same cries for help over and over!

Posted