Penguin Watch Talk

go back to image to re-count

• jeannieC by jeannieC

Hi, this is one of the first images I had - can I go back and do the count again?

Posted

• AvastMH by AvastMH moderator

Hi jeannieC! That's exactly what I thought about my first count. In fact you cannot do a re-count. Because mistakes happen this project collects the marks from about 10 people so odd problems will not cause anything bad to happen. All will be well 😃

Enjoy your counting!

Posted

• jeannieC by jeannieC

OK thanks! But can we see our previous counts??

Posted

• yshish by yshish moderator, translator in response to jeannieC's comment.

Hi,

I am sorry but you cannot see the marks you placed once the classification is finished. You can only see the pictures you were classifying on your project profile page, just without the marks. Unfortunately, you can't even see the number of adults/chicks/eggs.. you counted in each image. But you can see the count of all the images you have classified in your profile statistics, as for all other Zooniverse projects.

Hope you'll enjoy Penguin Watch anyway 😃

Posted

• jeannieC by jeannieC

OK thanks for the info. Counting penguins is compulsive! 😃

Posted

• jeannieC by jeannieC

Hm...how do I find my profile statistics??

Posted

• coldcounter by coldcounter

Hi JeannieC
    The mods aren't here at the moment but I can tell you that if you go to the zooniverse home page (click on the big logo bottom left of the page) and all the projects come up, if you are signed in your name should come up in the right hand corner, click on that and look at your profile and you can then click on the "your stats" button in the top banner which will tell you how many of this and other projects you have done.
    You can also see all the photos (but no stats) if you click on the button at the top of the page (when you have a picture to classify) that says "your profile". Have fun. Counting is not just compulsive it is addictive 😃 😃

Posted