Penguin Watch Talk

Hi there, I'm also using this board to introduce myself

• sannir by sannir

...as there is no other one. Live in Schleswig-Holstein, Germany, right across England and heard a bout this project on the news. Have a agricultural background and a hunting one but only got interested in birds since I got my own chickens three years ago. I'm bad at counting animals but I'll try my best and I admire the pics I get to look at through this project. If you ever again need someone counting/classifying animals again - sign me up. I also enjoy learning about the many penguin varieties I didn't know about before.

Posted

• yshish by yshish moderator, translator in response to sannir's comment.

Hi @sannir

Nice to meet you:)

It's great to know that people come here from countries all over the world because of hearing about the PW on the news!

There are a few other counting projects including animals and even some birds. You can check them out on the Zooniverse page. But this is the only one including counting penguins 😃

Hope you'll enjoy this project. If you had any troubles with the classification or had some questions about penguins, don't hesitate and ask! We'll do our best to help you with that.

Happy counting,

Zuzi

PS: I'll move your thread from the Help board under the Chat one since we use it for the technical stuff only.

Posted

• DZM by DZM admin in response to sannir's comment.

Welcome to the project, @sannir --!

Yes, there are many of our projects on Zooniverse that focus on animals. If you enjoy it, Condor Watch in particular could use attention... !

Posted