Penguin Watch Talk

I am not so sure.

• larryraineri by larryraineri

Are those little penguins on the middle left section of this photo? They are right on top of the little inlet of water. Maybe they are not penguins. I can't tell.

Posted

• Nickypeng by Nickypeng moderator

Hi

If you are sure they are penguins but they are too far away to count accurately, pls mark the picture as "too many to count".
    But if, like here, they are so far away that you can't tell if they are penguins or not, then please disregard them.

Each camera is set up to focus on a nesting site right in front of it, so the most important thing is to count the penguins at that site.

NickyPeng

Posted

• yshish by yshish moderator, translator in response to larryraineri's comment.

Hi,

Not sure which ones you mean by that.. But there are some distanced humans and it is possible that there are even penguins somewhere near them but I can't tell for sure either. Mark just what you see not what you think you should see, it's the most important rule here 😃

For more details about marking distanced objects, read our new FAQs: http://talk.penguinwatch.org/#/boards/BPZ0000006/discussions/DPZ0000aay

Enjoy the classifying!

Zuzi

Posted