Penguin Watch Talk

Site buggy today, anyone else?

• craftymonster by craftymonster

I am experiencing some odd behavior across several Zooniverse projects today (as is a friend on his account). I was wondering if anyone else is having similar issues.

The images I classified today are not showing up in Recents and Favorites are not being saved. I'm also unable to add images to my existing collections (but can add to a new collection). My classification count is not increasing on the main Zooniverse page, either.

Everything was working correctly yesterday.

Posted

• yshish by yshish moderator, translator in response to craftymonster's comment.

Hi,

I'm really sorry to hear that. Sometimes this happens but then everything usually appears on the correct place (in the Recents) later.
    Always make sure you haven't been logged out first. If you haven't then wait for a while whether it just tikes time to appear there (like about a couple of hours). I'll ask the Zooniverse guys whether they had more users reporting such a behaviour today.

It was happening to me a year ago in another project but after a few days it got solved itself.. Can't tell whether it is the same issue.

Could you please tell us what OS and browser do you use? It could be helpful..

Thanks! Sorry for the troubles.

Zuzi

Posted

• DZM by DZM admin

I think that the API hiccuped again. Our back-end dev is working hard to try to stop this pattern of this happening every couple of days or so!

Posted

• craftymonster by craftymonster

Thanks, I appreciate the help. It looks like everything is working again. Apologies for posting here, I didn't see the Bug List in Help/Objects. I will make use of it in future.

Posted