Penguin Watch Talk

Distant Penguins

• AlexAshworth by AlexAshworth

There are lots of penguins in the far distance and I have done my best to mark them. Is this what you would like me to do or should I just concentrate on the penguins nearer to the camera, ie on the rock in the foreground.
    Regards

Posted

• yshish by yshish moderator, translator in response to AlexAshworth's comment.

Hello @AlexAshworth

We prefer when you concentrate on the penguins standing nearer to the camera first. Then, when you're done, you can continue marking those who are standing in the backwards too. It's up to you how many of them you will mark when there are over 30 of them.
    As for the distant ones here, it is OK to place just 1 mark on one of those the most distant which are standing in the top right piece of land, and then to use 'Too many to count' button.

Each image is classified by multiple volunteers. We want to have (at least) those penguins standing in the foreground marked by everyone.

Hope it is clearer now. Check out the FAQs for more information about classifying difficult images. They can be very helpful! 😃

Thanks for participating, enjoy the counting!

Cheers,
    Zuzi

Posted