Penguin Watch Talk

Want to provide code to Penguin Watch

• koori45 by koori45 translator

Hello dear developers, your website seems don't have language version for Taiwan(zh-TW) and China (zh-CN)......so I wrote the version of zh-TW and want to provide you. Also the text on the pictures have turned into zh-TW.

I know I should go to Github, but I'm afraid of messing your code up so please forgive me put them in here. You can copy & paste all the code or text after bug checking.

Original code from your Github, keeps the same format to it.
    Here is the fold, the code which be change or need to add is put in here.
    click me to the fold in Google Drive

Posted

• AvastMH by AvastMH moderator

Hello koori45, what a kind offer! 😃

Hi Yshish, you are so expert at the translation element of PW, would you be able to help with this offer from koori45 please? 😃

Posted

• yshish by yshish moderator, translator in response to koori45's comment.

Hi,

Actually, there are translators working on two Chinese versions of PW via our Translation page, many texts have been finished already. Would you like to join them and help to make those versions available? I'll ask the developers for the permission for you so you could sign in the Translation page and will send you some more information via the private message system (envelope in the top right corner).

Thanks a lot for your kind offer!

Cheers, Zuzi

Posted

• koori45 by koori45 translator in response to yshish's comment.

Of course I would! It's my pleasure.

Are your team going to prepare Japanese Version or something? It's little difficult to them to read website which is written in English only...... Somebody help them please~ At least do the page of classify, that is pressing.

Thanks for your reply!

Posted

• yshish by yshish moderator, translator in response to koori45's comment.

Awesome! I've got the permission for you already .)

Yes, we're working on a Japanese version of PW as well, currently it should have been being translated by one of our wonderful volunteers 😃 Here is a thread about translations, on the 5th page, there is a list of all the current languages being translated: https://talk.penguinwatch.org/#/boards/BPZ0000008/discussions/DPZ0000cr6

I'm sending you those information. Check your email in about 5 minutes!

Many thanks!! Enjoy the project 😄
    Z.

Posted