Penguin Watch Talk

Hi!

• Nerdy_Sophie by Nerdy_Sophie

Hi, I saw this chat and tought you may need some help... My name is Sofia and I'm from Argentina, so, I speak Spanish. Also, I'm studying Biology at collegue... so, if you think my help is needed please contact me!!!
    Greetings!

Posted

• Nickypeng by Nickypeng moderator

Hi Sofia
    Thank you so much for your very kind offer. I don't know if we have any Spanish speaking users, but it is great to know that we can help them out if they join.
    If you are a regular Penguin Watch user, if you notice a question in Spanish, feel free to reply to it - or translate it to English and one of the moderators will reply.
    We will also save a link to your profile so if we have Spanish speaking users, we will be able to contact you.

Again, thank you for your generosity and we hope you enjoy the penguins.

Nicky&Peng

Posted

• yshish by yshish moderator, translator in response to Nerdy Sophie's comment.

Hi Sofia!

Actually, all the Spanish translations have been completed by Hila, one of the scientists, already.

The good news is that you will be able to use the Spanish version of the PW soon .)

The bad new is that the translation texts don't include the FAQs or any other texts from the Talk! So if you could help us translating questions in Spanish here, it would be very helpful!

Many thanks for your kind offer!

Zuzi

Posted