Penguin Watch Talk

Dr. Caitlin!

• yshish by yshish moderator, translator

Yes! Yes! Yes!

Our beloved Caitlin from the PenguinWatch research team passed her PhD today! So we've got another Doctor in the team! Huray 😄

Big congratulations to Dr. Caitling 😄

Posted

• AvastMH by AvastMH moderator

Hurrah!! Well done Caitlin!! 😄

So pleased for you and all the penguins who will benefit from all the work you've done for your doctorate - and are about to do for penguins! 😄

Posted

• gardenmaeve by gardenmaeve moderator

Huzzah!! Good for you, Caitlin! It's good for the penguins also! Thank you for your hard work.

Posted

• nthrockmorton by nthrockmorton

"Congratulations Dr. Caitlin!" [Annika]
    Your work is an inspiration to us all, especially to people like 5 year old Annika who will grow up with great examples of women in science doing incredible things.

Posted

• caitlin.black by caitlin.black moderator, scientist, admin

To all,

Wow- I am so flattered and overwhelmed by your congratulatory messages. I truly must thank you all for your support, efforts, and time helping us here at Penguin Watch. I could not have done it without your hard work and - above all - enthusiasm! As I move on, I hope to continue to be involved here at Penguin Watch and watch the project grow from a different angle.

All the best,
    Caitlin

Posted

• gardenmaeve by gardenmaeve moderator

Thank you, Caitlin. We very much appreciate you taking time to drop by! Your plan sounds intriguing, so we'll look forward to seeing how the project grows.

Posted

• yshish by yshish moderator, translator

Wish you best luck with your new projects, Caitlin! I hope that whatever you'll be doing next, it will be as much fun as working with Dr. Tom!

It was a pleasure to be working with you!! Hope to meet you on the PW Talk from time to time 😃

Cheers!

Zuzi

Posted