Penguin Watch Talk

Subject: APZ0003sfz

Subject APZ0003sfz Full subject data (JSON)

Comments

• saprykin by saprykin translator

Two strange objects: in bottom right corner (like a huge bone?) and on top in the water (triangular-like). Any ideas?

Posted

• yshish by yshish moderator, translator

I'm sorry I can't see any strange objects there. Do you mean the penguin tails or? The triangle-like structure is a rock and its reflection

Posted

Yeah, the triangular object is a rock with reflection. But what is a long white object in the bottom right? It seems not a tail.

Posted

• Nickypeng by Nickypeng moderator

I think it is actually a P's tummy! He's leaning forward so its on a funny angle and his head looks like it belongs to the P behind him.

Posted

If the pic is too dark to see clearly, if you can adjust the contrast on your screen to lighten it up a bit you might see the rest of the P

Posted

I can't see any. Where exactly n that corner should it be?

Posted

Ah, thanks Nicky.. I didn't see your comments when I replied 😃

Posted

Just above the "Reconyx" label.

Posted

Saprykin - if you right mouse click on the pic you can open it in a new tab, which gives a bigger picture, that might help too.

Posted

The narrow white line going to the top left corner? It is a flipper line of the penguin standing there

Posted

I've marked the an area with red: http://tinypic.com/r/5fq0ar/8

Posted

Nickypeng - I'm trying to play with the contrast in image editor, but no success. I can't see another P.

Posted

Ok, it seems that there are two fighting penguins and another one is covering them 😃

Posted

There are more white stripes 😃 One is the belly, second is the head patch and the third one is a flipper line and (all in your red circle)

Posted

and all belong to a single penguin. There is actually no fight among them. There are five penguins standing very close to each other.

Posted

Got it 😃 Thank you guys for explaining!

Posted

NP, you're welcome 😃

Posted