Penguin Watch Talk

Subject: APZ0004m0n

Subject APZ0004m0n Full subject data (JSON)

Comments

• gardenmaeve by gardenmaeve moderator

#seal

We've seen more seals with this batch of data it seems...is that an accurate statement, moderators?

Posted

• yshish by yshish moderator, translator

Yep, They really are #Seals 😃 Check the same site at a different time: APZ0004m0m

Posted

Yes, so I've seen. But are there more seal sightings with this season than in the past year do you think?

Posted

I haven't seen enough images from the new data set yet to tell 😕 And we should have pictures from new locations too which could cause more

Posted

seals reported:] Can't tell so far. Will tell you later when I get to classifying some images myself 😃 Or when I will be able to read all

Posted

the comments on the board as I was used to before the last image data release:]

Posted

Haha. Busy woman, you!

Posted

Oh yeah, I can't wait for the summer = no work at all! 😄

Posted

Come over to my house- you can help plant and clear and stack firewood and chase chickens and pick vegetables and...😄

Posted

• AvastMH by AvastMH moderator

It's this site and one other that seem to be showing seals. We saw them before but mostly they were '3 pixel' seals! It's nice to

Posted

• AvastMH by AvastMH moderator

be able to see more than a long blob 😃

Posted

@gardenmaeve Haha, thanks for your kind offer.. but.. I guess you're on the opposite site of the world;]

Posted