Penguin Watch Talk

Subject: APZ0004uuh

Subject APZ0004uuh Full subject data (JSON)

Comments

• gardenmaeve by gardenmaeve moderator

And still thousands wait to be counted. 😄

Posted

• AvastMH by AvastMH moderator

And they are looking so tidy and well preened today 😃

Posted

Honouring 3,730,804 images classified by 35,253 volunteers!

Posted

• Zoomngirl by Zoomngirl

Amazing!!! Can't wait to see the next set of data set? Any new camera locations?

Posted

Well I tripped over an unknown view a few weeks back, can I find it again - back in a minute...

Posted

Here it is: https://talk.penguinwatch.org/#/subjects/APZ0003w7d I have no idea of where it is on the planet though. We will have to think

Posted

of a name for it - usually an early picture suggests something. I'm not sure what species we will see. Soooo exciting! 😄

Posted

• coldcounter by coldcounter

Well it looks like the same background as Verde islands etc. Just further around the Bay 😄

Posted

• yshish by yshish moderator, translator

It is an old one APZ0003w7z

Posted

@Zoomngirl - A year ago in the FAQs we mentioned "more than 50 cameras". We now have over 100 cameras so yes, new camera locations.

Posted

Oh no! - It's an old one.....awww - despite the date I thought it might be new to marking 😦 So the suspense continues. Funny that

Posted

suzeroo (of Plankton Portal fame) commented on the bergy bits because I wondered if we might call it BergyBitsBay 😄

Posted

• Zoomngirl by Zoomngirl

Sounds like a winning name....if we have similar ideas over a year apart! Perhaps it will come back into the rotation.

Posted

• terrorbeara by terrorbeara

i cant tell , sorry. im blind.

Posted

Hello terrorbeara, if you have a problem marking this picture please let us know. This is a serious scientific project moderated to ensure

Posted

that we can proceed efficiently. Thank you

Posted