Penguin Watch Talk

Subject: APZ0004wb9

Subject APZ0004wb9 Full subject data (JSON)

Comments

• Hatschi by Hatschi

Phew! I am so glad I can mark penguins from the office! It doesn't work on my home Laptop at the moment.

Posted

• Hatschi by Hatschi

Really need to sort this out! An evening without penguins! Imagine!
    Guess I must eat some cookies tonight

Posted

• AvastMH by AvastMH moderator

Beautifully frosted pengs at Sooty 😃 Can't get pengs on one of your computers - eek! Good luck with sorting that! 😄

Posted

• yshish by yshish moderator, translator

@Hatschi Please, could you provide more details about the device which is having troubles with the classification? Like what OS/browser you're trying to work on. Thanks!!

Posted

• Hatschi by Hatschi

Hi @yshish. I just checked again. I am having troubles with Firefox. Ate the cookies and emptied Cache but won't work. I can start ...

Posted

• Hatschi by Hatschi

classifying but with the first mark I zoom into the picture and can't mark anymore. Both loggin in and out. Just tried with IE too and...

Posted

• Hatschi by Hatschi

had no problem at all. So probably my FF settings are recently having issues with pengs

Posted

Thanks! Please, what device are you working on? What operating system? This is important. It should be working on FF.

Posted

• Hatschi by Hatschi

I'm on a Laptop with Windows 8.1, nothing Special. I've never had problems here with FF before so I guess I messed something up.

Posted

• Hatschi by Hatschi

I am not what you would call Computer savvy ahem

Posted

This is enough for me now. Thank you! I wanted to make sure you aren't working on a phone or another touch device. If they needed to know more, I'll PM you.

Posted

• Hatschi by Hatschi

You may enjoy this story about a rescued peng: http://www.boredpanda.com/man-saves-penguin-returns-swims-5000-miles/

Posted

• AvastMH by AvastMH moderator

We've had that story reported a couple of times - isn't it WONDERFUL?? I hope they have many more years of happy friendship. 😄

Posted