Penguin Watch Talk

Subject: APZ0005c8w

Subject APZ0005c8w Full subject data (JSON)

Comments

• coldcounter by coldcounter

Packed in like sardines in a can .... however what is the go with the fawn coloured peng at the top left ... variant???

Posted

• gardenmaeve by gardenmaeve moderator

The Penguin-Counter's Maxim: "When in doubt, blame the poo."
    I can't see anything particularly different, but I'll have a closer look later, @coldcounter.

Posted

• AvastMH by AvastMH moderator

Strange one - looks like a back view of the main character in Happy feet. I got it to max size on my

Posted

screen and got this: view

Posted

oh my!! wasn't expecting for the picture to work in comments!! golly gosh! 😮

Posted

• yshish by yshish moderator, translator

You can even set the resolution to make it smaller, so it fit the column for comments .) Just put a gap/space and =400x at the end of the bracket behind the URL.

Posted

like this

![c](http://i.imgur.com/2TIlrt6.png =400x)

Posted

that's very good to know yshish 😄 I like to see the picture - but it's a bit big in my version! 😮 😄

Posted

Go and edit it! 😃

Posted

Love the insert mods - but what about the penguin? 😃 😃 😃 Is it likely to be poop when all others are so clean????

Posted

It looks more speckled to me or have I been looking at too many pics on other websites of variants/albinos etc..... 😃

Posted

I still see nothing different enough to suspect a variant- with significant distance and lack of clarity as major factors.

Posted

It is very easy to convince ourselves we see something wildly new. Yet we want to keep alert to such possibilities. I'd say "We don't know" here...

Posted

...and then keep watch when we classify this site in case there is a variant. It's possible, but we can't tell under these conditions. 😉

Posted

That's pretty frustrating - tried to practice reducing the picture size as Yshish suggested - it won't open the 'edit'. Odd! 😦

Posted

I suppose it could be a poop strike in which case that is one truly unlucky character who is, unsurpisingly, heading full tilt for a

Posted

bath on the beach 😄

Posted