Penguin Watch Talk

Subject: APZ0006kda

Subject APZ0006kda Full subject data (JSON)

Comments

• AvastMH by AvastMH moderator

When you think of The_Rock, those penguins were hatching their chicks around Christmas day. By this date the chicks were easily visible.

Posted

So I wonder why these are so much later - looking at the scenery they are further south? Interesting.

Posted

And - #Nessie_Line 's very own Dragon (Ddraig Gwyn?) passing by 😃

Posted

• yshish by yshish moderator, translator

@AvastMH Please, when you mention the location nicknames, don't use the # symbol when it's not the one displayed in the picture. It breaks

Posted

the tag group utility. Please, remove the # from before "The rock" in your first post so it didn't get collected in the Rock tag group. Thank you.

Posted

Doh - Silly me!! It's amazing how you can get into a thoughtless habit with hashtags. I'll watch for any more of thsoe that I have done. 😃

Posted

• gardenmaeve by gardenmaeve moderator

I'll watch for any I've made, as well. (I never met a hashtag until counting here. 😃 )

Posted

I had no experience with them either before I became a part of Zooniverse. But using them has taught me what they are good for and once we

Posted

have started using tag groups in C&S I realized how important is to keep them unified and not to use them when they aren't necessary.

Posted

They have a special function here, which seems to be different than elsewhere out of Zooniverse (from my point of view at least).

Posted

So no need to feel silly!! We're learning new things every day, and it is awesome! 😃 Thanks for checking them anyway!

Posted

😄 😄 😄

Posted