Penguin Watch Talk

Subject: APZ00072u1

Subject APZ00072u1 Full subject data (JSON)

Comments

• Zoegas by Zoegas

#ship and #egg
    Is there a point to hashtag ships and eggs?

Posted

• AvastMH by AvastMH moderator

Well - I guess the answer is 'not really, unless it's something unusual'. Some folks like to mark many things. I tend to mark things

Posted

that are a bit out of the ordinary because of what they are, or because it''s something that is interesting for one of our sites. Like

Posted

this one I might mark #carry_pebble because the penguin at the bottom is carrying one. I'm going to start a library of less usual

Posted

hashtags because the 'popular' list has, in my opinion, limited use. Thanks for asking! 😄

Posted

• Zoegas by Zoegas

Ok, then I think I will continue to hashtag ships and eggs and other stuff that is not so common. Thanks for the answer. 😃

Posted

Great - happy hashtagging on PW then! There are often fun things to mark. Don't forget Bienle's #pengfun for silly things 😄

Posted

• yshish by yshish moderator, translator

@AvastMH (Oh ,you've lost your new display name! But it means, that sending you PMs should be working again! Yay!) We use #pebbler for that

Posted

I added it to the Hashtag library list 😃

Posted

Hey great @yshish - thanks ever so much for adding it to the library 😃 good to know #pebbler 😃

Posted

I have a collection of some 😃 Didn't created the tag group since no one else use it. But someone uses #pebble instead!

Posted

• I'll make a note to mention a few alternatives then 😃 Hopefully it will get some use - we'll see what happens. 😃

Posted