Penguin Watch Talk

Subject: APZ000745c

Subject APZ000745c Full subject data (JSON)

Comments

• coldcounter by coldcounter

Peng bottom right "..... and so I swam really, really fast, like a jet stream, like this, and that leopard seal couldn't catch me" !!

Posted

• Zilli by Zilli translator

very funny, coldcounter 😄

Posted

• AvastMH by AvastMH moderator

😄 😄 😄 - that peng tells the same story every week - last week it was a killer whale 😉

Posted

and three months later he is telling me the same story again .... three months between ... but I have had this photo before ....

Posted

• gardenmaeve by gardenmaeve moderator

Information, please: you've had the same Image ID?

Posted

Yes @gardenmaeve ... I believe I have. I was the first to comment on this image and would only be able to do that if it came up for me to

Posted

classify .... when it came up this time I didn't remember it but then saw my original comment when I went to post something this time.. :?

Posted

• gardenmaeve by gardenmaeve moderator

OK- I'll pass on that information. Thanks! Please send me a PM if you see others like this.

Posted

Shall do. 😃

Posted

• yshish by yshish moderator, translator

I spoke with @srallen about the duplicate subjects in other old projects. She's aware of that but it is extremely difficult to reproduce it

Posted

as it seems to be happening randomly and not very often.It probably won't be fixed anytime soon.Use #repeated when it happens again. Thanks.

Posted

With any luck I won't have to use that hashtag but will endeavour to remember if it happens again. 😃

Posted

If you comment often enough, I'm afraid you'll have to use it again .(

Posted

• AvastMH by AvastMH moderator

This hashtag has been added to our list of preferred hashtags: http://talk.penguinwatch.org/#/boards/BPZ0000007/discussions/DPZ0000imy

Posted