Penguin Watch Talk

Subject: APZ0007byi

Subject APZ0007byi Full subject data (JSON)

Comments

• sleis by sleis

Can someone tell us if we should be counting the penguins in the far distance? Maybe a general email from Zooniverse??

Posted

• banthesun by banthesun

Yeah, this site they want you to count the penguins in the distance if you can. Otherwise, just mark one or two and select too many to mark

Posted

• yshish by yshish moderator, translator

Please, check out the Frequently asked questions (FAQs) for more details about classifying: http://talk.penguinwatch.org/#/boards/BPZ0000007

Posted

• yshish by yshish moderator, translator

This one is for you: FAQ - 1st AL: Difficult pictures or shading, trouble with counting

Posted

• Zilli by Zilli translator

What a lovely scene: so many cute #chicks gracefully draped over the pebbles enjoying the sun. Send me more pics from this site, please. 😃

Posted

• bienle123 by bienle123

Very left: if your unbehaved snotty brad tabs his forehead at my daughter again, I dont led him play any longer with her!! Thats no company!

Posted

• Zilli by Zilli translator

Now come on, Bienle, these chick look so innocent and sweet in their slumber 😃

Posted

• AvastMH by AvastMH moderator

oh oh oh! those draped chicks are just too sweet....the two in the middle left just so lovely 😃

Posted

• bienle123 by bienle123

Not even its mum can imagine that its chick did something as terrible as this! 😉

Posted

• coldcounter by coldcounter

Sorry, but those young chicks look like they have been out raging all night and now they are all back home they are "hung over" 😃

Posted

• bienle123 by bienle123

#pengfun

Posted

• AvastMH by AvastMH moderator

there's nothing so bad as your first 'mad-rave' party 😃

Posted