Penguin Watch Talk

Subject: APZ0007mux

Subject APZ0007mux Full subject data (JSON)

Comments

• coldcounter by coldcounter

One peng middle right and two over the brow, small cluster back left. An anomaly middle left, a dark patch. A dead chick? not marked

Posted

• AvastMH by AvastMH moderator

Is it a dark patch directly under the '12' of the time, but below the 'dragonhead' rock? If so - that's just a rock 😃

Posted

No ... there's a triangular rock directly under the 4 in the time ... dark patch at the edge of that doesn't look right....

Posted

An optional overlay grid would be great in these situations ???? 😃 one can only wish as I appreciate they have more important things to do

Posted

Oh right - even with max magnification I can't see exactly what's there. Here it is a few days before with a bit more

Posted

snow and that same huddle of pengs: http://talk.penguinwatch.org/#/subjects/APZ0007mvu ?might help :-\

Posted

Still confused as it remains unclear or if it is even there??? and I probably won't solve it ... can only conclude at this time of year

Posted

if it was a chick it should be more obvious in size???? or am I wrong to think that ????

Posted

• yshish by yshish moderator, translator

It's April = all chicks are adult size and moulted (and cannot be distinguished from adults since they have become them).

Posted