Penguin Watch Talk

Subject: APZ0007v9e

Subject APZ0007v9e Full subject data (JSON)

Comments

• Zilli by Zilli translator

This is the way we glide down rocks, glide down rocks, glide down rocks. This is the way we glide down rocks, hurrying for some fish 😃

Posted

• coldcounter by coldcounter

Oh Zilli ... you are getting so rhythmical, rhythmical, rhythmical, your'e getting so rhythmical here on watching penguins 😃

Posted

• AvastMH by AvastMH moderator

Bottom left - This is the way we stand in the way, stand in the way, stand in the way. this is the way we watch you slip, on a cold

Posted

and gloomy morning 😃

Posted

@coldcounter: you thought, PW stands for Penguin watch? I think, PW stands for: Poetry workshop! All styles allowed, from greek tragedy,

Posted

Elizabethan dramas, traditionals and folk songs to modern free and even dadaistic verses. Isn't it, AvastMH? 😉

Posted

'Ah!' - the orchestra cried, 'Now is winter of that penguin's discontent!' But I saw a crowd, a host of tuxedo-ed pygoscelids, floating and

Posted

bobbing in the seas.' So I sang to them 'Blow the wind Southerly' as they trod along the krill-pooped paths...

Posted

(Zilli - how am I doing? 😉 😄 ) Penguin Poetry corner. 😮

Posted

• coldcounter by coldcounter

😄 😄 😄 😄 krill-pooped paths ..... love it 😄 tuxedo-ed pygoscelids 😄

Posted

AvastMH, you're doing metaphorically, wild and free, and dadaistic 😄 . Congrats, very innovative 😄 😄 😄

Posted

• yshish by yshish moderator, translator

(I am sometimes so sorry I don't understand your comments, but it seems to be fun! 😃)

Posted

• gardenmaeve by gardenmaeve moderator

@yshish- It is word play and literary allusion, and if we could write in your language you would enjoy it very much. 😃

Posted

Sorry Yshish - I'll send you a note to explain it. You would certainly enjoy it as gardenmaeve says. How could we

Posted

say 'This is a penguin party performance' in Czech? We should share some language! 😄

Posted

@yshish- it is just allsions to previous posts on seriously unserious "pinguin p-p-poetry" 😉 And a "finger exercise" in English for us non

Posted

native speakers 😃 And yes, it is great fun 😄 Join in, you can do it as well 😃

Posted

@AvastMH- I guessed the cite was from Shakespeare, but admit I needed some help to find out: Richard III. Couldn't fit better ;- I'm a great

Posted

fan of Shakespeare and saw many of his plays with great joy 😃 Going to see the new Macbeth film this weekend. Happy weekend to you all 😄

Posted

And to you 😄

Posted