Penguin Watch Talk

Subject: APZ00081f6

Subject APZ00081f6 Full subject data (JSON)

Comments

• Inkogneeto by Inkogneeto

Is there an albino penguin in this picture or is it a bird? I have marked it as being a bird.

Posted

• yshish by yshish moderator, translator

@Inkogneeto I'm sorry I can't find it. Do you mean that penguin with a brown mark on the chest (centre of the image)? It's head seems not to belong to the body.

Posted

• bienle123 by bienle123

I see what inkogneeto means. The shape could be the one of a penguin but the head is pink and the beak is also not really like of a penguin

Posted

• bienle123 by bienle123

There are no brown spots on it it is just snow white and pink... I guess it might be a bird... But only a guess!

Posted

• gardenmaeve by gardenmaeve moderator

Please, where are you seeing this bird?

Posted

• coldcounter by coldcounter

I can't see it either @gardenmaeve - perhaps it is that middle peng with the brown marking looks like a pinkish head bowed down perhaps??

Posted

• coldcounter by coldcounter

I've just been looking elsewhere at abnormal peng colours albino etc and I can't see anything here except that - and it's normal. 😃

Posted

I believe that's the penguin yshish indicated also, @coldcounter. We'll have to see what Inkogneeto says.

Posted

• Zilli by Zilli translator

I see just the ordinary gentoo crew here - nothing unusual 😃 Btw, penguins are birds 😉

Posted

• bienle123 by bienle123

Now I see it !! It is an optical illusion!! The spot on the penguin looks as if it was white and the spot looks like a pink head with a beak

Posted

• bienle123 by bienle123

and it looks as if it was just cleaning the belly feathers! Do you now see what inkogneeto and I were seeing?

Posted

• yshish by yshish moderator, translator

That is the brown chest mark I was suggesting 😉 But we couldn't know whether it is what you're talking about, since it wasn't what you call it! We needed to make sure first.

Posted

When in doubt, it's likely penguin poo. 😄

Posted

• AvastMH by AvastMH moderator

😄 😄 I agree gardenmaeve. Mad place - rocks and poo that look like penguins, and the pengs look like rocks... crazy 😄 😄

Posted

• AvastMH by AvastMH moderator

Penguinsandpolecats suggests Gentoo_Hill for this place 😃

Posted