Penguin Watch Talk

Subject: APZ000882t

Subject APZ000882t Full subject data (JSON)

Comments

• ronbatie by ronbatie

Marked what I could, but with the light and such I'm not sure if I got them all or not.

Posted

• gardenmaeve by gardenmaeve moderator

If you think there may be some you couldn't count, just choose "Too many to count" when you've finished counting. 😃 http://talk.penguinwatch.org/#/boards/BPZ0000007

Posted

• ronbatie by ronbatie

Which would be why I chose "Too many to count" when I finished counting. I'm just giving you guys a heads-up, my count MIGHT BE correct.

Posted

• gardenmaeve by gardenmaeve moderator

Great work! Neither the moderators nor of course other volunteers like myself see your marks or count numbers. 😃

Posted

• yshish by yshish moderator, translator

Yes, thank you!: ) There's no need to apologize for such things since each image is classified by many others. To be honest, it has no value

Posted

for the scientists nor for the moderators:) We have to go through all the comments and reply the questions. If everyone would apologize for

Posted

not being perfect,it would be unbearable to find the questions among all the apologizes here;)I don't mean it bad,and don't want to be rude,

Posted

I just needed to tell that loudly since many apologizes appear on the Talk every day. Thanks for all your effort! We're happy to have such

Posted

dedicated users like you! 😃

Posted