Penguin Watch Talk

Subject: APZ0008o84

Subject APZ0008o84 Full subject data (JSON)

Comments

• Dorie1 by Dorie1

Are the lighter gray penguins in this photo younger adults?

Posted

• AvastMH by AvastMH moderator

Hi Dorie1! The lighter coloured penguins are all adults, but have been covered with white poop from other penguins. They sit close to each

Posted

Other and spray their poop out whilst sitting down, so they do get covered with it! πŸ˜„ enjoy PW!

Posted

• gardenmaeve by gardenmaeve moderator

Good question, Dorie1. The gray ones are dirty from their neighbors' poo flying over them. Otherwise they'd look pretty much the same. πŸ˜ƒ

Posted

When their mates return from the sea they'll go have a bath and find food for themselves.

Posted

Hi, AvastMH. What a team, eh? yshish was just here a few minutes ago. Time for me to take a break. πŸ˜ƒ

Posted

Yeh! Great team! Sorry that I missed yshish. Hope everyone is having a good festive break πŸ˜ƒ I remember last January 5th when LOTS of folk

Posted

Signed in to PenguinWatch and I spent 14 hours on it. I hope that we get lots of new helpers to join us pengzooites when people decide to

Posted

Make PW their new year resolution. Hint! Hint! πŸ˜„

Posted

• yshish by yshish moderator, translator

πŸ˜ƒ

Posted

• Hatschi by Hatschi

My new year's resolution should be to come here less often and instead get some work done! Good I don't make resolutions, eh?

Posted

• Hatschi by Hatschi

Wishing coldcounter a phantastic trip! Say hello to the penguins from us.

Posted

• Hatschi by Hatschi

And a phantastic new year to all of you! Hope you can keep up your awesome work

Posted

Thank you, Hatschi, and to you as well! We like you coming here- and what's better than the work we all do here, eh? πŸ˜„ πŸ˜„ πŸ˜„

Posted

• Hatschi by Hatschi

My boss recently told me to go and count penguins instead of being smart-mouthed. Go figure! πŸ˜„

Posted

Ha! So.. You've signed him/her up for penguin counting, right? πŸ˜„

Posted

• Hatschi by Hatschi

He doesnΒ°t count himself but sees me doing it every lunch break πŸ˜„

Posted

• yshish by yshish moderator, translator

πŸ˜„

Posted

I like your boss Hatschi! You never know - they might be sneaking off to count a few pengs themselves πŸ˜„

Posted