Penguin Watch Talk

Subject: APZ00094qm

Subject APZ00094qm Full subject data (JSON)

Comments

• Psaltriparus_minimus by Psaltriparus_minimus

I see one fluffy gray chick and there could be a couple more, but those could be shadows and excrement.

Posted

It is a nice picture.

Posted

• gardenmaeve by gardenmaeve moderator

I see three visible chicks. In the 2016 season there was a smaller group than earlier years.

Posted

• AvastMH by AvastMH moderator

Great reflection of Mt Luigi 😃

Posted

Yeah, I like the reflection, and I think I see at least two chicks, but it might help if we saw them moving or 3 pics, like some projects.

Posted

• AvastMH by AvastMH moderator

That's an interesting idea! I wonder if we are limited by the length of time that our cameras must remain unattended? Might be so

Posted

Yeah, if they are taking photos every minute for several months, it might be harder to get even more, even if it isn't film.

Posted

• yshish by yshish moderator, translator

If the pictures were in sequences like you mentioned, then it would be too complicated with placing the marks in it. People could get bored

Posted

easily by marking the same individuals tree times in raw, mainly if there were no visible differences among the three pictures. It is much

Posted

better marking them separately since you don't get that feeling you are doing the same thing 3 times and that it is waste of your time.

Posted

Hope you got my point 😃

Posted