Penguin Watch Talk

Subject: APZ000b1mg

Subject APZ000b1mg Full subject data (JSON)

Comments

• suzeroo by suzeroo

Henry is giving that skua a piece of his mind..

Posted

• coldcounter by coldcounter

This is worse than where's wally? .... what skua?

Posted

• AvastMH by AvastMH moderator

I'm hoping that Skua is just off camera - or I may have to throw in the towel on this one 😄 😄 😄

Posted

• gardenmaeve by gardenmaeve moderator

Hello, @suzeroo - Might you be talking about a wee, dark bird facing "Henry"- rough rocks all around? If so, it's a penguin chick.

Posted

• suzeroo by suzeroo

Yes. You know I stared at that for the longest time - bird? chick? bird? chick? Thanks for the feedback!

Posted

😄 We have all done the same! You'll help someone else.

Posted

• suzeroo by suzeroo

That's what I like about Talk 😃 Reminds of when I snuck up soooooo slowly in my kayak to get a pic of an owl... it was driftwood. :\ 😄

Posted

Hehe...but you did manage to sneak up on a tricky piece of driftwood! 😄

Posted

I suppose we are lucky that trees are so far away because driftwood can't sneak up on us here, the rocks are enough! 😄 (Sweet little chick)

Posted

hhmmm this is in the vicinity that I thought I saw a nest with three chicks and we pondered it being a very small creche. However, given how

Posted

small this chick is in relation to all the others in the image maybe ????? just putting it out there.

Posted

That's a very interesting idea @coldcounter . @suzeroo has given this wee one a name #LittleDrifty (I removed the space in the name). 😃

Posted

That's cute. Hope we get to see littledrifty some more!

Posted