Penguin Watch Talk

Subject: APZ000elue

Subject APZ000elue Full subject data (JSON)

Comments

• Blodosaurus by Blodosaurus

Clear image of nhatcged egg and a chick with same parent

Posted

• gardenmaeve by gardenmaeve moderator

Looks like that egg may be hatching.

Posted

• AvastMH by AvastMH moderator

Here's a close up of it 😃

Posted

Thanks moderators for All your replies @AvastMH and @gardenmaeve, I have only just seen where to find them on my profile 😊!

Posted

• coldcounter by coldcounter

Are you right with it now @Blodosaurus? Just click the little follow box over on the top right for any thing you comment on and then it will

Posted

appear any time you click the "following" tab up the tab beside the recent discussion.... Enjoy!

Posted

Ok, yes, right with it now!

Posted

Looking forward to new dataset, going 'cold penguin'! Temporarily warming up counting in amazon jungle but missing penguins! 😦

Posted

it's consolation the more of us that get "out of data" the closer we must be @Blodosaurus. Yep, been in the amazon but now on plankton 😃

Posted

Hi Blodosaurus 😃 I'm sorry there's a bit of a break back here. We might get some practice pictures to do. Just waiting to hear back from

Posted

the Team to find out what's going to happen and when. As soon as i know I'll post here and drop a note to our regulars 😃 Great that you are

Posted

helping other projects. Glad that @coldcounter mentioned plankton portal because it's desperate for help and part of the food chain for

Posted

our krill eating friends. Yshish is a moderator over there and @suzeroo is a serious expert on planktonportal 😄 See you there perhaps? 😄

Posted

• yshish by yshish moderator, translator

Yay, that would be awesome! 😃 https://planktonportal.org

Posted

Hey @blodosaurus... It's seriously challenging and the mods are right @suzeroo is seriously expert on plankton. It's still marking black

Posted

And white images of sea swimmers..... Just no magical light to enjoy!!!! Can't sit and do nothing so plankton it is. 😄

Posted

Planktonportal - use the field guide and the collections of great experts like yshish and suzeroo - open them in

Posted

other browser tabs so you can quickly check weird items 😄 https://www.planktonportal.org 😄

Posted

• gardenmaeve by gardenmaeve moderator

Remember that for anyone who has not yet seen the "Out of pictures" message we still have several images needing your classifications.

Posted