Penguin Watch Talk

STRUGGLING!

• Supersonic_Chipmunk by Supersonic_Chipmunk

Help - I cannot get any marks on the photos at all. How do you select the right type of adult, chick, etc, and get the circles on the photos, please?

Posted

• yshish by yshish moderator, translator

Hi Supersonic!

First you have to confirm that there are some penguins in the photo and click on the 'ok' button. Then a list with all the adult/chick/etc options appears and you can click on the photo and see the magnifier circle there.

If this doesn't work for you, something is wrong!

Please, let us know. Thank you.

Posted

• Supersonic_Chipmunk by Supersonic_Chipmunk

Hi yshish

I am worried that I am doing this wrong. The first few went straight from the yes, no, don't know buttons to do you want to add a comment and then the picture changed. After reading your message, I went back and tried again and I did get the screen that you spoke about but it only let me mark 2 adults in orange and then would not let me mark any more. I put a comment on this photo to that effect. I don't want to give up without giving this a good try.

Posted

OK, thanks for the info. It is probably caused by your browser. Let me guess, do you use IE? If so, try to use some other browser. IE doesn't work properly with this website:( I think the developers are trying to fix it but no one knows how long it will take them.....

Please, let us know whether it works for you in an other browser. Thanks!

Posted

• MarGil by MarGil

I have the same problem - only lets me mark one or two. : (

Posted

• EvaCotton by EvaCotton

Hi, I am having a similar problem and yes I am using IE. Before I start downloading other browsers, could anyone tell me which are likely to work with the website please?
    Thanks.

Posted

Hi @EvaCotton

I'm pretty sure that Firefox and Chrome works well for the classification, not sure about any others. But perhaps somebody else will tell you.

Thanks for your effort.

Posted

• dimsachenko by dimsachenko

Firefox with latest Adobe Flash Player works perfect!

Posted

• magowenamy by magowenamy

Why build a facility that doesn't work with the most widely used browser? That's idiotic.

Posted

• delta_lady by delta_lady

Chrome works brilliant for me.

Posted