Penguin Watch Talk

iPad 2

• Sariemarais by Sariemarais

Does this work with ipad? I cannot get it to erase mistakes , nor do I get a circle , but a cross. It also does not zoom.

Posted

• yshish by yshish moderator, translator in response to Sariemarais's comment.

Hi @Sariemarais

I'm sorry to hear that. There are some users working on ipads but I think they had some issues too. I will ask whether the developers have tried to fix this one already.. I had the same problems using a Yoga tablet.

What browser do you use? Have you tried another ones? If not, please, try some and let me know, whether it works or not.

Thanks for reporting. Hope it can be solved.

Zuzi

Posted

• Sariemarais by Sariemarais

I use Safari. Will try with another. Any suggestions?

Posted

• yshish by yshish moderator, translator in response to Sariemarais's comment.

I have no experience with iPads but the PW should work without problems in Chrome and Firefox for sure. Could you try one of these?

Posted

• macfix by macfix

My iPad 2 works ok using safari. Zooming works provided you do it outside the image, on the black "border". Problems are 1) you can't get to the middle of the image if you zoom in too much and
    2) if you go too far into the image and lose the border, you get stuck and the only option I've found is to abandon and start again.
    Marking (with a cross) and erasing work with the exception being "others" which doesn't offer a way to delete. I've ended up with multiple marks for a single "other" and again, have had to abandon..

Posted