Penguin Watch Talk

Please can you help with a survey about a mobile app for the Zooniverse? Thank you!

• AvastMH by AvastMH moderator

Zooniverse mobile app survey

Hi there,

We have great news! We're starting work on a Zooniverse mobile app that will allow you to easily take part in Zooniverse projects on your mobile devices.

Before starting the work, we would like to know exactly what our volunteers and researchers would like from the app, so we have created a short survey to gauge your opinions. It's very important to us that we create an app that suits your needs and desires, so please take a couple of minutes to fill in the survey here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdU1LNKJNjurBH-aSrE5UniSZaNQqOQpRdLGW0gCTlAf0fxcA/viewform

Thanks for your continued help and support!

Grant and the Zooniverse Team

Posted

• grannieannie by grannieannie in response to AvastMH's comment.

I got a 404 error - File not found - when I tried the link to the survey.

Posted

Sorry grannieannie - let me go back and pick that link up again 😃 back shortly 😃

Back again...I'll test this now

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdU1LNKJNjurBH-aSrE5UniSZaNQqOQpRdLGW0gCTlAf0fxcA/viewform

This seems to work grannieannie...I'll pop back and adjust the first one. 😃 Yes - that one works too (probably I pasted it in correctly yesterday - apologies!).

Posted

No worries - any news on new images???

Posted

New images - no not yet grannieannie. Hopefully not too long now. I think that we collided with Dr Hart being away in some distant cold part of the world. It's a team job so hopefully they will be together soon this week to review the next photographs. Thanks for marking the current 'in between' set because this work is useful to the scientists.

The timing of finishing picture sets on PenguinWatch is probably the most tricky of the Zoonivese projects due to our scientists being away and often out of communication for many months.

Once again - thank you for marking the inbetween pictures 😃

Posted

No problem - I'm enjoying reading the comments from other PW-ers on the current set - and marking of course!

Posted

Yes some the remarks are sometimes educational, and sometimes very amusing. I am happy to see them again too...and to have a chance to keep marking as you say. 😄

Posted